August 29, 2010

pretty girls

I LOVE THIS PICTURE best friend sent me, and i decided it's blog worthy.  look at us.  AREN'T WE'RE JUST PRETTY SADIE LADIES?  this is what sets of BEST FRIENDS looks like as we GROW OLD TOGETHER.  marianne and martha are sisters, and this was taken during marianne's last visit to utah.  from left to right, COCO & MARIANNE, who have been best friends forever, and ME & MARTHA, who have been friends even longer than that.  and how fun it is; I LOVE THESE GIRLS.   as the saying goes... "amigos, ouro e vinho, quanto mais velho mais fino".
(FRIENDSHIPS ARE LIKE GOLD AND WINE - THE OLDER THEY GET, THE MORE REFINED).

3 comments:

Martha Henderson said...

Love it. I'm happy to grow old with you, my dear!

riomuse said...

:)

Clarisa said...

i think it is so cool you are all up there together, starting out here. (az, i think) blessed you!